Nov 4, 2010

This Blog

I seem to have these thoughts. Not particularly about any one subject. Everything. I think about everything. But what is everything? Maybe it's too broad a term. Not everything, but let''s say, a lot of stuff. Example: I work at a camp, Trout Creek Bible Camp [tcbc.com] and the staff becomes a great community. Anyway, this last summer, I became known as "The Vampire" because of my pale skin, and haircut similar to that of Edward Cullen. With this in mind, I was looking at myself in the mirror a few nights ago. I was noticing how pale my skin looked. Then I realized, "If I were truly a Vampire, then I wouldn't even be able to see myself in this mirror." So with that comes a great joke "I looked in the mirror, and saw a Vampire looking back." making fun of both my own fair skin, and the culture's obsession with Vampirism. Up to Facebook it goes. This random thoughts of mine often turn into a little essay of cultural, polotical, social topics. This is what this space is for. My thought. I hope you find them interesting, inducing thought, argument and questioning of one's self. Hope you enjoy
-TJF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to keep comments nice, respectful, and appropriate.